Chelsea Exit From Champions League Round 16 - Reason and Why?



Ml 350, 2008 Model
Selling for 5.1m
Hurry up while the offer last.



The 30-year-old forward has received worldwide plaudits for his incredible display against Chelsea to dump the Premier League champions out the last-16 of the UEFA Champions League.

However, the modest five-time Ballon d'Or winner claims he's not the player he used to be when he first graduated from the club's academy and discussed how he's evolved over the years.

"Before, I tried to steal the ball and make my play," he told La Cornisa, as quoted by Omnisport. "Now, I try to make the team play more, pass the ball more and not be so defining or selfish.

"I try to move the team from another position. I run the same as I always did, but in a different way."

The Argentina international has scored 34 goals and registered 16 assists in 42 appearances across all competitions this season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog