Neymar - "I am disappointed with Barcelona Board".


Neymar has hit out at Barcelona‘s directors, believing that the Blaugrana “deserve much better”.

Neymar left the Camp Nou for Paris Saint-Germain earlier this month for a world record fee of £198m

After PSG’s 6-2 win over Toulouse on Sunday, in which Neymar scored a brace, he suggested that discontent with the Barca board was one of the reasons for his departure.

He told reporters at the Parc des Princes: “I don’t have anything to say to the Barcelona board… well, actually I have something to say. That I am disappointed with them.

“I spent four years there and was very happy. I began happy, spent four years happy and left happy. But not with them.

“For me, they shouldn’t be in charge of Barca. Barca deserve much better, and everyone knows this.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog